top of page
Over the next few months, we will continue to meet together via Zoom livestreams.
With that in mind, we would like to take a few minutes to go over our Zoom protocol going forward.
1) We request every livestream partcipant to please TURN VIDEO ON and KEEP VIDEO ON during each livestream except where current practicalities make this impossible.
2) Please keep your microphones MUTED at all times except you are speaking or commenting.
We have on different livestreams been privy to family conversations, arguments, general household chatter, doorbells ringing, dogs barking, phones ringing etc,.
Please mute your microphone especially when eating, cooking, washing dishes or cleaning the house.
3) Whilst we encourage that we ALL have our videos switched on... we ask that you ALWAYS remain aware of the fact that what you can see of yourself on screen is also WHAT EVERYONE ELSE CAN SEE!
4) Please come responsibly dressed for each and every Zoom livestream.
Shirts on beforehand, please DO NOT get dressed whilst connected to a Zoom livestream.
5) If you notice something wrong or untoward showing on someone's video display during a Zoom livestream, please send a message straight away to the livestream host / facilitator so that they can promptly address and resolve the situation.
6) We want to always honour Lindi and her time or any of our other speakers by being fully present & engaged during our times together, with background noise and distractions eliminated or kept to the barest minimum.
We love and honour you family and look forward to seeing you on the next livestream.
bottom of page